Looking for stock market technical analysis course? Join best technical analysis class to learn price action.
Let us contact you.
Why learn technical analysis from Dronakul?
See how fast we have identified Nifty's top and bottom.
what you will learn in our price action course?
- Do & don'ts, Broader market fundamentals, Professional Vs amateur trading psychology.
- Candlesticks construction, basic to advanced level candlestick analysis. Depth study of price behavior using candlestick location, formation and volume.
- Multiple timeframe analysis, Double & Triple screen filtering.
- Identifying Institutional Demand & Supply not just the patterns using some advanced criteria. (Secondary demand & supply)
- Trend analysis in depth, early symptoms of trend reversal and continuation.
- Primary demand and supply. Advanced price action analysis.
- 9 odd enhancers to identify proper secondary demand and supply.
- Rule based target, exit strategy, stop loss identification.
- Volume analysis, understanding the delivery percentage and know how to use.
- Gap trading tactics, stock selection, scanning a stock.
- Trade set up based on different market scenario.
- Compounding return, power and how to do it using technical analysis and trade management.
- Extracting juice from RSI conventional study.
- Trade set up at every price reversal, understanding, identification and execution.
- Future and Options.
Meet our instructor.
Narendra Nath Das
About the mentor.
Narendra Nath Das is our instructor who is awarded with “Excellency Award” for best mentor of stock market trading in 2018 by Urbanpro. By profession he is a professional trader, by passion he is a teacher. He has worked in various field in stock brokerage firms. Join stock market as an employee in 2004 and left his job in 2013 and then started his own trading.
He has started teaching technical analysis during mid 2013 on request. And later continued with lots of references only.
He has a vast knowledge about market behavior, and understand market psychology. Which make him unique as a mentor. As he is a trader, he understand a trader psychology better than other, and that is why he can identify the weak points of our students and correct their wrong approaches of trading.
Most important thing he is a trader & teacher; not just a teacher like most other, so he understand where a common trader need help. He conduct weekend practice classes, in which he discuss probable market scenario for upcoming days, where and how the demands & supplies are available